The Kal'gerion resource dungeon is a resource dungeon on the south-western side of the Daemonheim peninsula.
Inside is a cavern that contains 13 Kal'gerion demons, which players can kill for their valuable drops and most notably, demon slayer equipment. This place is the one of two locations where the demons can be found. There are also 11 rare gem rocks situated near the north-western corner, which can be mined to obtain gems up to dragonstone. Prior to the Mining and Smithing rework, these were Kal'gerion gem rocks.
Players require 90 Dungeoneering to enter the dungeon, and will be granted 17,500 Dungeoneering experience upon their first entrance.
The location of the entrance to the resource dungeon
Using the hoardstalker ring obtained from Sinkholes, or using the Dungeoneering cape perk, are the most convenient methods of reaching the dungeon. Players can also use the ring of kinship and run south-west of their location to reach the dungeon. It is also very close to the Wilderness entrance to Daemonheim, however players cannot pass into Daemonheim if they are in combat.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 9 November 2015 (Update):
- Blocking has been added to a rock in the Kal'gerion demon resource dungeon.
- patch 23 February 2015 (Update):
- Missing blocking has been added to the wall in the Kal'gerion Dungeon.
- patch 9 February 2015 (Update):
- Feet and dropped items no longer clip through the floor of the Kal'gerion demon resource dungeon.
- There was a glitch where borders of the dungeon were missing, allowing players to noclip behind walls. In addition to noclipping through the walls, many of the rocks that littered the dungeon could be noclipped through. This has since been fixed.
- In the North-West corner, a robed figure known as Dark Squall may appear. He will utter a phrase and will only stay for about 5 seconds before disappearing.