|Defeat K'ril with a willow weapon. Can only be completed in a solo instance.|
|Release date||18 April 2017 (Update)|
|Subcategory||God Wars Dungeon|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
K'rilow is an achievement that requires the player to defeat K'ril Tsutsaroth by using only a willow weapon for entire duration of the kill.
This has to be achieved in an instance.
The player can also take a BoB such as a Pack yak, but a summoning familiar that attacks the boss cannot be used.
The different types of willow weapons that will work for this achievement are:
- Willow shortbow
- Willow shieldbow
- Willow composite bow
- Any arrows can be used with these bows. However, since an arrow damage is capped at the bow's level, use of any type of arrow stronger than steel arrows would not increase damage.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
K'ril Tsutsaroth is weak to magic and more resistant to ranged, making this achievement more difficult. It's also important to note that K'ril hits harder when the player uses prayer, so lower levelled players should avoid this and stock up on food. Higher levelled players may still be able to Soul Split and anguish.
When attempting this achievement it is recommended to use the highest available tier of armour available. Filling a Beast of Burden with additional supplies, such as prayer potions and food, can be beneficial. Players should use the best type of food available to them.
Completing this achievement with a Willow shieldbow allows the player to use defensive abilities during the fight, such as resonance, barricade, and reflect, which will help with food consumption. Having access to overloads will be of great help for this fight, and using area-of-effect abilities will minimise damage taken as it will help kill off the minions faster. An alternative method is to focus on K'ril alone, and use several basic abilities to build up to 100% adrenaline and then use Deadshot, and repeat this until he dies.
Dreadnips can be used against K'ril without disqualifying the player from completing this achievement.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 12 August 2019 (Update):
- The ordinary willow blackjack can now correctly be used to complete the K'rilow achievement
- patch 15 January 2018 (Update):
- Players can no longer earn the K'rilow achievement by preventing K'ril from attacking them.
- patch 2 October 2017 (Update):
- The K'rilow achievement will now unlock when using willow blackjacks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- K'rilow is a play on words between K'ril Tsutsaroth and willow.