|Release||6 February 2017 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Destroy||You must manufacture another one at an Invention workbench. You will also lose all of the item's charges.|
|Backpack||Refine, Check, Destroy|
|High alch||6,000 coins|
|Low alch||4,000 coins|
|Converts junk into refined components.|
|Exchange||25,654 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
It will explode after refining an amount of junk dependent on the user's Invention level (see below). Higher Invention levels allow the device to create more refined components before it explodes, up to a maximum of 20 at level 120 and beyond. Using temporary skill boosts will not allow players to create more than 20 components per refiner, but it can increase components per device. It takes 3 seconds (5 game ticks) for each set of junk to be converted. Each set of junk converted gives 10 Invention experience. The amount of junk converted by a refiner can be checked by using the right click option "Check".
Discovering this device requires level 22 Invention. It can be used before level 22 but each junk refiner will only produce 9 refined components. Success in creating the blueprints earns 1,541 Invention experience.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|500 XP||100 XP||5 (3s)||25,654|
|Discover: Junk refiner|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 7 October 2019 (Update):
- Opening the junk refiner will no longer show the 'refine' button as being greyed out if it can be used.
- ninja 14 August 2017 (Update):.
- A junk refiner can now be used all in one, and will adjust to display how many components a player can receive based on charges and junk available.
- patch 27 March 2017 (Update):
- Stackable junk refiners can now be used to complete invention tech tree tasks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Previously, it required 150 inspiration to discover.