Jungle dwellers are monsters that can be found in the Kharazi Jungle. They are similar to the wandering warriors located in various places around Karamja.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 24 February 2020 (Update):
- Renamed from jungle savage to jungle dweller.
- Their examine text was changed from "An aggressive native of the Kharazi Jungle." to "A native of the Kharazi Jungle."
- Contrary to their former examine text, they are non-aggressive, and will only attack the player if they swing the bull roarer whilst near them.
- Jungle dwellers used to be able to inflict poison. They possessed the third-highest damaging poison in RuneScape, behind only K'ril Tsutsaroth (168 damage) and Har'Lak the Riftsplitter (over 900 damage).