Juliet Leptoc is a member of Varrockian nobility, and daughter to the wealthy and esteemed Lord Draul Leptoc who lived in their home just outside of Varrock's west gate. Prior to her removal, Juliet was a central character in the Romeo & Juliet Quest. The quest was eventually removed and replaced with Gunnar's Ground, as the Jagex development team at the time thought the references to the well-known Shakespearean tragedy was too blatant.
Juliet could have been found on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the Leptoc family home, often standing in either her room or her balcony. During the quest, the player was tasked to make her drink a cadava potion in order for her to appear deceased so that Romeo would come to her aid, although this did not go entirely as planned.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
* patch 29 July 2013 (Update):
- Players can once again descend the stairs in Juliet's house near Varrock.
- patch 9 November 2009 (Update):
- Adjusted the height of Juliet's balcony.
- She has a gravestone in the New Varrock graveyard which reads "Juliet Leptoc (sans head). For never was a story of more woe, than a woman who dies watching a demon rodeo," a reference to a line from Shakespeare.