Juju vial pack is an item pack containing 50 noted Juju vials of water.
The pack has two options: Open and Open-All. "Open" can be used to empty a single pack, while "Open-All" can be used to empty all packs.
Purchasing all 100 packs will cost you 50,000 and yield 5000 vials. Selling those vials on the Grand Exchange for 4 each (20,000 total) nets a profit/loss of -30,000 coins.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 14 June 2011 (Update):
- Packs of Juju vials of water have had their shop prices increased to match the price of individual vials. You will also be able to buy more vials on the Grand Exchange.
- Back when the Exchange price was as high as 80 coins per vial, the profit on reselling packs was 350,000 per restock. But this dropped drastically over the next four months:
- In the first month to 60 each (250,000 total).
- In the second month to 40 each (150,000 total).
- Then to 20 each (50,000 total) in the third month.
- And finally to 1 each (-45,000 total) in the fourth. And the price has been between 1 and 2 coins ever since.