A juju cooking potion is a reward from the Herblore Habitat. It requires 67 Herblore to make and can be used on a baked potato to make a strange potato. Tuna and sweetcorn can then be added to make juju gumbo. It is also the only one of the ten juju potions that cannot be made into a perfect juju potion.
Making this potion grants 152 Herblore experience and requires a clean shengo and plant teeth. A complete guide to obtain these items is here. One dose is used per potato.
||Price per dose
||Price per dose|
(Excluding vial / flask)
| Juju cooking potion (1)
| Juju cooking potion (2)
| Juju cooking potion (3)
| Juju cooking potion (4)
| Juju cooking flask (6)
Juju cooking potion (3)
|152 XP||-||2 (1.2s) / 1 (0.6s) [r 1]||4,329|
| Herblore level||67|
| Members only|
|Shengo potion (unf)||1||8,421||8,421|
- ^ When mixing a single potion
To make the Juju cooking potions without full understanding of all of the complexities of Herblore Habitat, follow this guide.
The goal is to obtain Shengos and plant teeth (from Cannibal jadinkos) for the potion.
- Bring a hatchet and around 1000 coins to Herblore Habitat.
- From Papa Mambo located in the northern section of the area, purchase a green blossom seed and 3-4 Marasamaw plant traps. If your tool leprechaun does not have a seed dibber and a spade, purchase these as well.
- Plant the green blossom seed in the flower patch located in the centre section of the area. This will cause common jadinkos to spawn in the northern area.
- Trap common jadinkos with the Marasamaw plant traps until you have obtained Kalferberry seeds and Shengo seeds. As these drops are random you may have to trap more than 500 of them, be prepared.
- Once obtained, plant the shengo seed in the herb patch (a second herb patch is available to the east by crossing the large vine hanging over the water), the kalferberry seed in the bush patch (77 Farming needed), and construct a Tall grass in the construction spot, once planted a Juju hunter potion needs to be poured on the bud or grown bush (lasts 10 minutes per dose). This will cause Cannibal jadinkos to spawn in the southern area. Trap these with your Marasamaw plant traps. Each one captured will give the player plant teeth.
The Shengo herbs will grow in the normal amount of herb growth time (~70 minutes).
The camps are accessed by climbing over a large vine that separates them from each other.
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 4 February 2014 (Update):
- The "drink" option has been removed from juju hunter and cooking potions.