Jim, also known simply as polar bear before finishing Hunt for Red Raktuber, is an agent who works for the PBJ. Jim can be found guarding the Iceberg at the entrance to the Penguin Hunting Area.
Before the quest is completed, Jim stays silent when players attempt to talk to him and will only stop players from entering the hunting area by saying that the area is restricted. Upon completion, Jim will exchange Kgp agents caught by players using the Hunter skill at the Penguin Hunting Area for 2 extra Hunter experience points.
A player tickling Jim
- After the completion of Hunt for Red Raktuber, players can use Jim for "Tuxedo-Time", a process of changing into a penguin using the Clockwork suit.
- Players can also tickle Jim, to which he replies Hee hee hee.
- Players can exchange Kgp agents with Jim in exchange for 2 hunter experience each.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 10 August 2009 (Update):
- Grammar error when talking to a bear called Jim.
- Jim is lying in the snow with his front paws covering his nose. This is referring to the widely-held myth that hunting polar bears will cover their noses with their paws so that they will completely blend in with their snowy surroundings.