Jeed was one of the people observing the fights at the Duel Arena. Like all of the Duel Arena spectators, when spoken to she claimed that her favourite fighter was Mubariz, that her fifteen year old son recently won her first fight in the arena, that she had a problem with vampyres back home that she wanted to recruit duellists to deal with, and that she once duelled a man from Entrana who wielded a katana made of banana.
She can now be found near Fadli's tent to the north-east of Het's Oasis.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- 4 January 2022 (Update):
- Jeed was relocated to the tent in the north-east part of Het's Oasis.
- patch 10 December 2018 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where several NPCs had patchy skin.
- update 25 March 2004 (Update):
- Added to the RuneScape 2 Beta
- In one of the conversations with her she says "Aww, come on, keep fighting. It's just a flesh wound," which is a quote from the Black Knight from Monty Python which he says when both his arms are cut off.