Quick guide for Jed Hunter
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Lookout Ekahi who is on the northern dock on Waiko near Sarim's Revenge.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
The following quests are optional, but recommended for full storyline comprehension:
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||3 Gu ronin (level 119)|
Lookout Ekahi[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Lookout Ekahi at your boat on the Waiko dock and agree to spare Jed.
- Talk to Lookout Ekahi again, then each of your crew about "Jed Hunter."
- Talk to Lookout Ekahi again. Make sure his response is "Ready when you are, Captain."
- Talk to Yuehanxun the Dealer in the south-east of Waiko. She is at the last hut in the South of Waiko, north of the water barrel.
Bosun Higgs[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Bosun Higgs beside your ship.
- Talk to Sojobo (contracts) on Waiko.
- Kill 3 Gu ronin on uncharted isles.
- Go back to Sojobo (contracts) on Waiko.
- Bring back the Tetsu set to Bosun Higgs by your ship.
[edit | edit source]
Items needed: 2 tortle shell bowls.
- Talk to Navigator Jemi beside your ship.
- Talk to Sea Witch Kaula on the north-western shore of Whale's Maw.
- Talk to Sea Witch Kaula again.
- Talk to Navigator Jemi.
- Talk to Navigator Jemi back at the ship.
Quartermaster Gully[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Quartermaster Gully beside your ship.
- Talk to Rosie (supplies) on Waiko.
- Talk to Rosie again.
- Deliver the buoyancy materials back to Quartermaster Gully.
Finale[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Lookout Ekahi.
- Talk to Bosun Higgs.
- Talk to Lookout Ekahi and then set sail.
- Talk to Lookout Ekahi again to the southern part of the ship and say you are ready to face Jed.
- Once on the other ship, unlock the hold (centre of the ship).
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Jed Hunter is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
|Fifth part of the Tales of the Arc|