|Release||28 February 2001 (Update)|
|This jail's open for business again.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|2 / 1 / 0|
4 ticks (2.4s)
|Not immune||Not immune||Not immune||Not immune|
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
Jail guards can be found patrolling around the Draynor Village Jail, guarding Khnum after Stolen Hearts. They have a combat level of 30, however their accurate attacks may prove dangerous to low level players, especially in numbers.
Locations[edit | edit source]
|Draynor Village Jail||30||5||Maplink|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Jail guards are weak to magic, particularly fire spells. They can be safe-spotted from behind the fences. However, when compared to other monsters such as barbarians and hobgoblins, training on jail guards is not as practical due to their lack of drops and slightly longer respawn times.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- Draynor Jail guards no longer have missing polygons around their necks, and now use updated steel maces.
- The Draynor Jail guards have been issued new patrol routes in order to avoid tree related accidents.
- patch 9 April 2013 (Update):
- The level 2 jail guard at Draynor Village has been brought up to the same level as the other guards.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- They used to be employed by Lady Keli prior to the release of Stolen Hearts and Diamond in the Rough.
- They were also aggressive prior to the release of the now-discontinued Advisor system. The update designated Lumbridge, Varrock, and Draynor Village 'safe zones' where there were few or no aggressive monsters.