The village of Han Lun is found here. Plague and Zombies are also common, for an unknown reason. Swarming Rays are also found in the waters here.
Voyages[edit | edit source]
- In A Zombie Problem? the player sends a ship to help the people of the Jade Straits with their zombie problem.
- In Troubled Waters the player sends a ship to navigate through a thunderous storm that hangs permanently over the southern side of the Jade Straits to find a quicker route to a cherrywood grove on the east.
- In Supply and Demand the player sends a ship to either protect the merchants who travel this area from shark-riding seasingers, or fight off the swarming foul-stinged rays to protect trade routes that have come under attack.
- In The Cure the player sends a ship to find an old remedy, lost on a wrecked ship in the Jade Straits, to save the people of Han Lun, who have become afflicted with a plague.
- In Sink 'em the player sends a ship to sink a Ship That Hovers on Water - belonging to exiled mercenaries - north of the Jade Straits.
- In A Joint Acquisition, the Whaler and the Biologist have tracked down a big surplus of plate in the Blackened Sea, south of the Jade Straits.
- In Ramraid, the Whaler attempts to ambush Shuma in the Jade Straits. After completing Ramraid, the description is updated to include that information.