A jade is a type of semi-precious gem. An uncut jade can be cut with a chisel by a player with level 13 Crafting, and grants the player 20 crafting experience. However, there is a chance that the player will accidentally crush it to form a crushed gem, which gives only 5 crafting experience.
Jades may be crafted into jade jewellery, which can be enchanted to imbue the items with special abilities. It can also be cut into jade bolt tips for use in creating jade bolts, or traded to Safta Doc along with other items in exchange for a jade machete.
Cut jades may be sold to Gabooty's Tai Bwo Wannai Cooperative for 45 trading sticks, while uncut jades may be sold for 18.
|20 XP||-||1 (0.6s) ||727|
| Crafting level||13|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
Jade can be forged in a furnace with a silver bar and the appropriate mould to produce the following jewellery, which can then be enchanted:
- ^ Assumes an air staff is used.
- ^ a b Includes the price of a ball of wool.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here