Jacquelyn Manslaughter is the second Slayer Master in RuneScape and is located in Lumbridge. She gives Slayer assignments involving monsters that are located in or around Lumbridge.
She was previously the Slayer Skill Tutor in Burthorpe. She sells Slayer supplies (stock shared with other Slayer Masters except Turael or Spria).
The amount of Slayer points gained by completing tasks depends on the amount of consecutively completed tasks, and whether Smoking kills has been completed or not.
Slayer points awarded by Jacquelyn
||Points per task
||Points per 10th task
||Points per 50th task
- Many slayer monsters have numerous variants of the monster assigned. This list is not inclusive of all variants. Please check the monster's page for more specific information about the different variants.
After a player has performed several Slayer tasks for Jacquelyn, she will occasionally offer a special task in place of a regular Slayer task. The player can decline to take the special task without penalty. If the player accepts the special task, completing the task earns 1,000 Slayer experience and 5 slayer points. Completing this challenge does not count towards your Task Streak.
Jacquelyn's special task is for the player to kill Dragith Nurn in the Lumbridge Catacombs.
A dynamic calculator for task weight can be found here.
The percentage chance of getting assigned a given Slayer task can be calculated using the formula
where is the task's weight and is the sum of all weights for the particular Slayer Master. Note that the weights of all blocked tasks, as well as tasks toggled off have to be subtracted from the sum . For Jacquelyn, assuming all possible assignments are available, = .
Preferring a task makes it approximately twice as likely to be assigned, for the first assignment choice, but does not affect the weighting of the second assignment choice provided by a Slayer VIP ticket.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 1 March 2021 (Update):
- Jacquelyn added as a slayer master in Lumbridge.
- There's a new Slayer master in town! You can find Jacquelyn, who's just passed her formal Slayer master certification, in Lumbridge. You may recognise Jacquelyn from her former gig as the Slayer skill tutor - and rest assured, she's more than qualified to hand out tasks around the Lumbridge area. No longer will low-level slayers have to traipse all over Gielinor to complete their tasks - they'll be right on their Slayer master's doorstep.
- update 2 September 2019 (Update):
- Jacquelyn Manslaughter removed from game.
- update 31 January 2012 (Update):
- Jacquelyn Manslaughter added to game.
- If you have a sufficient combat level, she will try to refer you to more advanced Slayer Masters, all members-only, even in free-to-play.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Rowley's Twitter account. 26 September 2014. (Archived from the original on 28 September 2014.) Mod Rowley: "Preferred Slayer tasks = a silent, second random roll. If either task is on your prefer list, that's what you get (bias towards first roll)... Once normal and prefer roll is decided, [if] you have a VIP ticket, you get the choice between that roll and a third roll."