It Belongs in a Museum
|It Belongs in a Museum|
|Speak to Haig Halen after obtaining at least 50 Kudos.|
|Release date||10 September 2007 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
It Belongs in a Museum is an achievement that requires the player to speak to curator Haig Halen, who is found on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of the Varrock Museum, after obtaining at least 50 kudos.
In order to get 50 kudos, players can use any of the 5 following methods:
- By cleaning finds (50 kudos)
- By answering a natural history quiz about museum exhibits given by Orlando Smith (or Mark Brodie, who is found at the same location, if The World Wakes is already completed) in the basement (28 kudos)
- By relating details of certain completed quests to Historian Minas (currently 95 kudos)
- By completing the Dahmaroc statue for the first time (10 kudos)
- By completing dragonkin related quests and tasks and talking to Mr. Mordaut (15 kudos)
A total of 198 kudos can be earned in the Museum.