Iron spits are items made with the Smithing skill from an iron bar with a Smithing level of at least 10. This provides 40 Smithing experience. They are used to cook foods such as roast bird meat, raw beast meat (from kebbits), cooked chompy, and rabbits. You can get the raw food by using the Hunter skill to catch animals. To cook the raw meat, be sure to have at least a Firemaking level of 20 and the use the meat on the iron spit, and then on a fire.
One is needed for Recipe for Disaster.
Keep in mind that an iron spit will break after a while, so it is advisable to take more than one if you intend to use it. Iron spits can be bought from other players, through the Grand Exchange, or be forged from iron bars.
|40 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||577|
| Smithing level||10|
|You must use a normal Anvil or Forge|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 7 April 2014 (Update):
- The spit roast model in Lumbridge has been updated.