Invictum armour was a set of level 80 armour that was originally planned to be released as part of the upcoming Mining and Smithing rework. The set would have included, at the very least, a full helmet, a platebody, platelegs, a shield and a scimitar. The armour would have required level 80-89 Smithing to create, depending on the piece smithed, and would have been made from ore requiring level 80 Mining.  Invictum armour was replaced by bane equipment as the tier 80 smithable equipment in the second concept of the Mining and Smithing rework.
On 7 January 2019 the armour was released as cosmetic overrides, the Invictum Outfit and Invictum (Masterwork) Outfit, alongside the Mining and Smithing rework to be obtained by spending 100% respect from participating in the Artisans Workshop.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Concept art of the standard and masterwork Invictum armour sets
Runefest 2017 image showing all masterwork weapon, armour, and pickaxe concept arts
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Jagex. Mod Liam's Twitter account. 15 June 2016. (Archived from the original on 2 November 2018.) Mod Liam: "Look what I just smithed up..."
- ^ RuneScape. Mining and Smithing Rework concept first look!. Twitch. 14 June 2016. Video no longer available.
- ^ RuneScape. Mining & Smithing Rework - First look - RuneScape. YouTube. 15 June 2016.
- ^ RuneScape. Mining and Smithing Rework - RuneScape Content Showcase 12/12. YouTube. 12 December 2017.*
- ^ Jagex. RuneScape's Twitter account. 14 June 2016. (Archived from the original on 2 November 2018.) RuneScape: "New concepts for Necrite (T70), Invictium (T80) and Aetherium (T90) armour. OH MY GUTHIX I WANT IT NOW."