Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Unlocked by||Helm of Terror|
|You will gain 2% more XP when training combat skills.|
Inspire Awe is a relic power that players can harness at the mysterious monolith. Once harnessed, players will receive 2% more experience when training combat skills. It costs 5,000 chronotes to harness and uses 250 monolith energy.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Level boosts may be used to obtain this as early as level 111 Archaeology, using pulse core boosts to restore and/or excavate.
- Complete the Red Rum Relics III Archaeology collection for General Bentnoze to receive Helm of Terror (inside).
- Complete the Green Gobbo Goodies III Archaeology collection for General Wartface to receive Helm of Terror (outside).
- Combine the Helm of Terror (inside) and Helm of Terror (outside) to create the Helm of Terror.
- Use the Helm of Terror on the mysterious monolith to unlock the relic power.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Relic-weary ( 0) – Unlock all relic powers at the monolith.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!