Inquisitor's staff rod is an item which can be obtained while excavating at any excavation hotspot and material cache at Kharid-et dig site when the pylon is 100% charged.
Outside of a charged pylon, the staff rod can be obtained by excavating the ancient magick munitions, praetorian remains or war table debris.
It is required for the creation of an Inquisitor staff.
It can be exchanged for another piece of the Inquisitor staff (Inquisitor's staff ornament or censer) at Soran, Emissary of Zaros for 10,000,000 coins.
The staff pieces are not dropped in order, they are dropped randomly. A random piece is rewarded on completing the Zarosian IV collection for the first time.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The rates of obtaining this item from excavation are on success (when you gather a material) and are affected by using a luck ring.
||Drop chance for a random piece 
||Drop chance for a specific piece
|| Pylon active
|| Pylon active
||Any spot in Kharid-et Dig Site's main fortress or prison block
||Ancient magick munitions
||War table debris
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 1 September 2020 (Update):
- Inquisitor's staff rod drops now broadcast to the player's current world in addition to the player's clan and friends.
- patch 22 June 2020 (Update):
- Players can now swap Inquisitor staff pieces with Soran for 10 million coins each. Use the piece you wish to trade on Soran to begin the exchange.
- patch 27 April 2020 (Update):
- Inquisitor Staff pieces, Annihilation Spear tips, and dragon mattocks will now all fire friends and clan broadcast messages.
- hotfix 21 April 2020:
- The drop rates of the Inquisitor Staff pieces and the Spear of Annihilation tip have been reduced.