Injured knight

From the RuneScape Wiki, the wiki for all things RuneScape
Jump to: navigation, search
Hatchet head (dragon).png
Injured knight was removed after an update.
The contents of this page no longer exist in RuneScape, and this article is kept for historical purposes.

Injured knights are knights that are injured and belong to either the White Knights or the Black Knights. Players can heal them for either herblore or constitution experience. It can be toggled at a nurse to the other kind of experience.

Gallery[edit | edit source]

Update history[edit | edit source]

This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!

Trivia[edit | edit source]

  • An injured Kinshra warrior can be seen under a tent at the Godless camp atop Tuska's Corpse.