Ingenuity of the humans (sigil)
|Ingenuity of the humans|
|Release||3 December 2018 (Update)|
|Removal||19 August 2019 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||121,200 coins|
|Low alch||80,800 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Activate this sigil and your next ability will be guaranteed to hit.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
On 19 August 2019, the sigil slot was removed and all sigils were refunded (sometimes partially). The ingenuity of the humans sigil was refunded the alchemical onyx, plus the invention materials if it was fully charged or unused, and the item itself had all functionality removed (should one somehow still be owned). The sigil was replaced with the Ingenuity of the Humans ability and unlock codex.
Historical information[edit | edit source]
When activated, the player's first ability or magic spell (e.g. Vulnerability) used within 6 seconds has 100% hit chance. The effect ends as soon as an ability or spell is used. It has a cooldown of 90 seconds, which is shared with all other sigils.
When created, it has 1000 charges, which is also the maximum amount it can hold. The sigil is tradeable until it is first equipped, at which point it becomes untradeable. If it is repaired back to full charge, it becomes tradeable again. At least one charge has to be consumed from it in order to be able to recharge it.
It is recharged using fortunate components, using one component for 25 charges - an equivalent cost of roughly 49,787 coins per activation. 40 fortunate components are needed to fully recharge the sigil. The sigil can only be recharged to full; it cannot be partially recharged.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|10,000 XP||5,000 XP||?||-|
|Discover: Ingenuity of the Humans|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 19 August 2019 (Update):
- Refunded all sigils owned. Replaced sigil functionality with abilities and codices.
- Removed all functionality from the item, should any be left over.
- update 3 December 2018 (Update):
- Added to game.
- Ingenuity of Humans is a new sigil that allows your next hit to be a guaranteed hit.
- Can be created on a workbench after discovering the blueprint with 114 invention. This requires: 1 alchemical onyx, 10 stunning components, 750 x smooth parts, and 50 x Direct components.
- It degrades with use and requires fortunate components to recharge.
- It works with abilities and spells, allowing players to use Vulnerability or a statius warhammer whilst using a different style.
- Added to game.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before release, its placeholder name was "Lucky Strike sigil".