|Release||4 January 2006 (Update)|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The infinity robe armour is a set of magic armour that are rewards from the Mage Training Arena minigame. Each piece of the robes can be obtained from the Rewards Guardian on the top floor of the arena in exchange for Pizazz points. Infinity robes require 55 Defence and 50 Magic to wear. The Infinity robes set at the Grand Exchange currently sells for 80,169,748 coins. To buy full Infinity robes with Pizazz points requires 1,695 alchemist, 1,495 graveyard, 1,495 telekinetic, and 14,700 enchanting points.
Since they are very hard to obtain and their cost is in the millions, most people use Batwing robes, Mystic armour, Splitbark armour, Skeletal armour, or Lunar armour instead. Because there are several types of armour that provide better stats, but are much cheaper, players generally wear Infinity robes as a sign of wealth, accomplishment, or just for pure cosmetic looks.
The full set can be stored in a magic wardrobe in the costume room of a player-owned house.
It is possible to change the colour of the infinity robes. To re-colour a piece, the player must have a rune guardian following them, and then use the piece on one of the elemental altars. It is also possible to combine infinity robes with a dragonbone upgrade kit.
To remove the elemental colouring from the infinity robes, the player must use it on their rune guardian. The player does not have to return to the altar at which it was coloured.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 21 February 2012 (Update):
- Elemental infinity robe examine messages have been updated to state what element they take after.
- patch 7 September 2010 (Update):
- Infinity robes clipped with the base kit.
- patch 19 July 2010 (Update):
- Adjusted checks when changing the colour of infinity robes.
- On 6 March 2012, the Infinity robes, along with many other armours and robes, received a graphical rework.
- It is possible to have a different colour for each part of the set (e.g. have a hat aligned to air, body aligned to water and bottom aligned to fire).