The infinity boots are magic armour from the infinity robes set worn in the footwear slot. Level 50 Magic and level 55 Defence is required to wear the infinity boots. The infinity boots can be obtained as a reward in the Mage Training Arena minigame by giving the Rewards Guardian 120 telekinetic, 120 alchemist, 1200 enchantment, and 120 graveyard pizazz points without any Desert achievements discount.
Prior to the 2012 armour makeover update, infinity boots were popular footwear among players, since they looked quite stylish and showed off wealth.
Unlike the robes, infinity boots and gloves cannot be coloured at an elemental altar.
A dragonbone upgrade kit can be combined with infinity boots to make a pair of dragonbone mage boots. This is a cosmetic enhancement and does not change the stats in any way.
It is also a master clue scroll requirement. It may be stored in a Master type Hidey-holes (Treasure Trails) on the northern Waiko docks. Ironmen who need this item may find this page useful.
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 7 December 2020 (Update):
- Infinity Set items (excluding tops) will now require at least 55 Defence and 50 Magic to equip.
- patch 17 November 2009 (Update):
- Resolved a problem when wearing infinity boots and flared trousers.
- patch 6 May 2009 (Update):
- Infinity boots no longer clip with flared trousers.
- Ever since the release of ragefire boots, the price of infinity boots have slightly decreased due to the ragefire boots having increased stat bonuses compared to the infinity boots. The release of Evolution of Combat also led to a major decrease in their price.
- Since the end of 2017 this trend has reversed with the price of infinity boots rising steadily. It is likely that a good amount of the price increase comes from their status as a Master Clue Scroll emote clue item.