Infernal urn (r)
|Infernal urn (r)|
|Release||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect impious, accursed, infernal, tortured and searing ashes when you slay demonic creatures.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
An infernal urn (r) is a prayer urn with a rune, which is ready to be teleported, however hasn't been started yet. It can take any kinds of demonic ashes so long as the player has killed the monster that contains them (Using demonic ashes on the urn will not work). 1875 Prayer experience is gained when teleported.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Infernal urn (nr)||1||2,615||2,615|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.