||20 November 2012 (Update)
||60 seconds (100 ticks)
|Fire an explosive shot at your target, which will detonate after 3 seconds dealing damage equal to 250-350% weapon damage. Critical strikes generate 10% adrenaline for 30 seconds.
|Infobox • Talk page
Incendiary Shot is a two-handed ultimate Ranged ability.
When activated, the player fires an explosive arrow at their target that detonates after 3 seconds, dealing 250% to 350% weapon damage to all targets in a 3x3 area around that target. If the main target is killed before the detonation, no area-of-effect damage will be dealt. For the next 30 seconds, the player also gains 10% adrenaline for every critical hit they perform, which is shown by a icon. The buff will only be granted if Incendiary Shot deals damage (this is determined and the buff is granted upon ability use, not when damage is dealt).
Incendiary Shot's adrenaline buff is not ranged-specific. Melee and magic critical hits also generate bonus adrenaline if the player switches to weapons of those styles. Using Meteor Strike or Tsunami refreshes the 30 second timer.
Despite not being a bleed ability, Incendiary Shot is unaffected by Death's Swiftness's damage boost and is unable to land a critical hit.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 26 November 2018 (Update):
- Bleeds no longer deal 1 damage on their first hit in PvP.
- ninja 29 February 2016 (Update):
- Incendiary shot now deals damage in a 3x3 area.
- The Saradominist and Zamorakian sentries used Incendiary Shot to deal 10,000 damage to any enemy unit that ventured into their god's camp during the Battle of Lumbridge world event.
- If Incendiary Shot is used during Vorago's reflect mechanic, it will damage anyone standing in a 3x3 area around the person being reflected even if they are not being linked.