Quick guide for In Pyre Need
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Priest of Guthix outside a cave south-west of the Piscatoris Fishing Colony|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
The Caves[edit | edit source]
- Proceed through the caves whilst cutting twigs from the trees along the way (you should collect 5 total)
The Phoenix Lair[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 14,400 experience
- 12,500 experience
- 11,556 experience
- 5 phoenix quills worth 77,870
- Access to the Phoenix Lair once per day; which is a Distraction and Diversion
- The chance to receive a Phoenix eggling while doing the Phoenix Lair. Raising the pet requires level 72 Summoning, whereas players without level 72 Summoning will instead receive a phoenix egg that they can hatch when they get the proper level.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
In Pyre Need is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.