Quick guide for Impressing the Locals
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Trader Stan at the southern docks of Port Sarim.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Trader Stan located at the south-eastern dock of Port Sarim.
- Talk to Guard Captain Roarkwin in the Port Sarim Jail located to the west.
- Talk to Seasinger Umi inside the player-owned port portal in Port Sarim.
- Talk to Surula, the Barmaid in the player-owned port bar.
- Climb the stairs and talk to Mister Gully.
- Talk to Seasinger Jemi at the Rimmington well.
- Talk to the Black Knight sergeant upstairs in the pottery house southwest of the Draynor lodestone.
- Return to Trader Stan.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- Access to The Arc region
- Stan-ing Around rest animation
- Ability to recruit Flippers McGraw
- Ability to use the teleport on the chests of the Elite Dungeons
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Impressing the Locals is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
|Initial part of the Tales of the Arc|