Impious urn (r)
|Impious urn (r)|
|Release||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect impious ashes when I slay demonic creatures.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
An impious urn (r) is obtained by using an air rune on an impious urn (nr). It can only hold impious ashes, and acts as a temporary bonecrusher of sorts whilst killing icefiends, imps, killerwatts, and pyrefiends. The urn is filled after the player would have earned 100 Prayer experience, after which its name changes into impious urn (full).
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Impious urn (nr)||1||285||285|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.