||20 November 2012 (Update)
||15 seconds (25 ticks)
|Blast your target with a burst of magical energy, stunning and binding them for 1.2 seconds and dealing 100% of your active spell's damage.
|Infobox • Talk page
Impact is a basic Magic ability. It interrupts the targets attacks for 1.2 seconds and snares for slightly longer, and deals 20-100% ability damage.
The stun from Impact is not long enough to gain the effect from Wrack, as the stun only lasts for 1.2 seconds and abilities may only be activated every 1.8 seconds.
The threshold version of this ability is Deep Impact.
This ability shares its cooldown with Backhand, Kick, Shock, Binding Shot, and Demoralise.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 2 September 2019 (Update):
- Level requirement removed
- patch 17 June 2013 (Update):
- Players can now use the Surge ability after using the Impact ability.
- patch 18 March 2013 (Update):
- The Impact ability tooltip has been amended to remove reference to a 3 second stun, as the length can be variable.