Quick guide for Imp Catcher
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Wizard Mizgog on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the Wizards' Tower.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||Choleric imp (level 5)|
Looking for imps[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Wizard Mizgog on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the Wizards' Tower, just south east of the beam.
- Go to the Water Altar (Lumbridge Swamp) and talk to the Phlegmatic imp.
- Go to the Fire Altar (north Al Kharid; outside the Duel Arena), talk to and fight the Choleric imp.
- Take the Choleric bead it drops.
- Go to the Earth Altar (south of Lumber Yard) and cheer up the Melancholic imp.
- Take the Melancholic bead it drops.
- Go to the Air Altar (west of Varrock; south east of Barbarian Village) and talk to the Sanguine imp.
- Race him around the altar 4 times by clicking and running inside the checkpoints when they appear.
- Take the Sanguine bead it drops.
- Return and talk to Wizard Mizgog.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- An amulet of accuracy
- Magic XP lamp, worth 875 experience
- Wizard Mizgog will from now on sell you amulets of accuracy for 5,000 coins.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Imp Catcher is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- A Void Dance
- Children of Mah
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Kindred Spirits
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- The Void Stares Back
- Full completion of The World Wakes