Immaculate alloy bar
|Immaculate alloy bar|
|Release||7 January 2019 (Update)|
|Used in the creation of masterwork armour|
|Exchange||2,810,094 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
An immaculate alloy bar is a bar used in the creation of masterwork equipment. It is made at level 99 Smithing from ten enriched alloy bars in the metal bank at any furnace. Immaculate alloy bars are required to make partially folded alloy bars at any forge.
Smelting[edit | edit source]
|10 XP||-||16 (9.6s)||2,810,094|
|Enriched alloy bar||10||270,094||2,700,940|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Partially folded alloy bar||N/A|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- Players can once again use Smelting gauntlets to make 60 of Masterwork Alloy bars.
- patch 14 January 2019 (Update):