Hunting skill training dummy
|Hunting skill training dummy|
|Release||21 July 2016 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You cannot reclaim it.|
|Backpack||Deploy, Auto-deploy, Convert, Destroy|
|Deploy this to create an elite training dummy, on which to train your Hunting.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The hunting skill training dummy is obtainable from a medium or large skill training dummy crate — both of which are possible prizes from Treasure Hunter, or were won from Treasure Hunter directly. It can be deployed and trapped by the owner and surrounding players for Hunter experience. The amount of experience rewarded depends on the player's Hunter level. Other players receive 5% of the experience that they would have gotten if they deployed the dummy themselves.
When deployed, the hunting skill training dummy is placed on the ground next to the player if there are no other non-combat skill training dummies in a 3x3 area around the player. It can be deployed to most locations excluding banks, the wilderness, and certain minigames. The dummy lasts for five sets of practices, setting a trap and trapping the dummy five times per set. The dummy can be auto-deployed — automatically deploying the next hunting skill training dummy in the inventory to the same tile after the previous dummy is used up. This is cancelled by taking any action or another player placing a non-combat skill training dummy within the 3x3 area around the player.
A single hunting skill training dummy takes 90 seconds to use up if uninterrupted, resulting in 40 being used per hour with auto-deploy.
Hunter skill training dummy do not work with Silverhawk boots.
The level displayed by the deployed dummy corresponds to the Hunter level of the owner.
Hunting training dummies, like all other non-combat skill training dummies, can be converted at a 3:2 ratio into other skill training dummies.
The experience received by level per completed set of practice is as follows:
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 15 February 2021 (Update):
- The target info panel is now displayed correctly for training dummies.
- patch 5 August 2019 (Update):
- Slayer, hunter and agility skill training dummies now show correct icon.
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- An auto-deploy option has been added to skill training dummies (not combat) so they automatically deploy the next one of the same type that is in your inventory. This is cancelled by any action.
- patch 17 October 2016 (Update):
- The wording on the Hunter skill training dummy has been changed to refer to catching instead of pruning.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Hunting skill training dummy resembles a Spined larupia.
Elite training dummies