The Hunter's outfit is an experience-boosting set for the Hunter skill. It can be purchased in the Waiko Reward Shop for a total of 10,000 chimes and 10 taijitu. Buying the full outfit is required to complete the Arc - Unlocking More Waiko achievement.
Each piece equipped grants 1% additional Hunter experience. Wearing the full set grants 6% boost to Hunter experience (5 pieces + 1% set bonus). The outfit also stacks with the enhanced yaktwee stick granting a total boost of 8%.
Pieces[edit | edit source]
- Hunter's headwear, costs 2,000 chimes and 2 taijitu
- Hunter's chestpiece, costs 3,000 chimes and 3 taijitu
- Hunter's legwear, costs 3,000 chimes and 3 taijitu
- Hunter's gloves, costs 1,000 chimes and 1 taijitu
- Hunter's boots, costs 1,000 chimes and 1 taijitu
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 11 March 2019 (Update):
- The Hunter's outfit will now have the option to destroy the entire outfit after destroying a single piece, in the same manner that other skilling outfits do.
- patch 31 October 2016 (Update):
- The Hunter outfit now displays 'Owned' instead of 'Locked' when purchased from the Waiko Reward Shop.