The Hunter's outfit is an experience-boosting set for the Hunter skill. It can be purchased in the Waiko Reward Shop for a total of 10,000 chimes and 10 taijitu. Buying the full outfit is required to complete the Arc - Unlocking More Waiko achievement.
Each piece equipped grants 1% additional Hunter experience. Wearing the full set grants 6% boost to Hunter experience (5 pieces + 1% set bonus). The outfit also stacks with the enhanced yaktwee stick granting a total boost of 8%.
If any piece of the outfit is destroyed, they may be reclaimed for free from Diango or Ianto.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 17 May 2021 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with the achievement 'Unlocking Waiko II' where the Hunter and Hanto Outfits were being marked as complete when they were not.
- patch 11 March 2019 (Update):
- The Hunter's outfit will now have the option to destroy the entire outfit after destroying a single piece, in the same manner that other skilling outfits do.
- patch 24 October 2016 (Update):
- The destroy message on the hunter outfit now indicates that it can be reclaimed from Diango or a player-owned house costume room.