Human (player-owned farm)
|Release||1 April 2019 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Destroy||Are you sure? You cannot reclaim this.|
|On death||Always lost|
|A human for your player owned farm. Check it to see what traits it has.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
They were dropped directly into the inventory.
Humans could be traded with other players for an equal number of other humans.
They could also be sold to Baby Shakes for 1 bean.
Farming[edit | edit source]
Humans could be placed into medium pens in the player-owned farm. When harvested they granted 1 Farming experience, a raw potato, and occasionally a cabbage or a Valentine's note for each of the growth stages since last harvesting them.
Babies would grow to adolescence within ten minutes, to adulthood within an hour, and to eldership in roughly three hours.
Once grown above child, they wore one of a number of outfits including (all accompanied by the Jagex Moderator Outfit's cape):
- Cabbagemancer Outfit
- Chicken set and dual rubber chickens
- Globetrotter outfit, Orlando Smith's hat, and Tavia's fishing rod
- Superior hero outfit
- Trimmed masterwork equipment and an elder rune 2h sword
Descriptions[edit | edit source]
There were 20 known descriptions given to each J-mod:
- Accidentally added an extra zero.
- Always dreamed of living on a farm.
- Forgot to lock their computer.
- Has a secret obsession with bugs.
- Has a unique sneeze.
- Has an unusually large face.
- Has attained self-awareness and knows they are part of an April Fools update.
- Has been 'shelved'.
- Have you heard about the Mining and Smithing rework?
- Insists milk goes in first.
- Insists milk goes in last.
- Insists that it's a feature, not a bug.
- Is working on a super secret new project.
- Loves nerfing things.
- Smells faintly of cabbage.
- Still recovering from the last time they looked at Reddit.
- Stole your Hazelmere's signet ring.
- Talks to their potted plant a lot.
- Throws all your feedback in the bin and laughs as they set fire to it.
Traits[edit | edit source]
In addition to the usual animal traits, there were a number of unique traits assigned to the J-mods. These traits could be changed using an animal trait re-roller.
|Chill||Remains calm and relaxed whatever the situation.|
|Confused||This J-Mod doesn't remember signing up for this.|
|Focussed||This J-mod is too busy on whatever they're doing to hear you.|
|gAmEbrEAkEr||Definitely hasn't ever broken the game. Nope, nope, nope.|
|Puntastic||This J-Mod might infect you with the Pun-demic.|
|RuneScript Expert||Fluent in RuneScript.|
Examine texts[edit | edit source]
When placed in a pen, their examine texts changed according to growth state. As a baby it was "A tiny human." From adolescent onwards it was "Always dreamed of living on a farm."
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ironman players were able to trade humans.