|Release||3 November 2014 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this meteorite? You cannot reclaim it.|
|Backpack||Choose skill, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept|
|This meteorite can be used to give XP in a skill of your choice, granting more if you choose one of your lowest skills.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A huge meteorite is an item that can be won through Treasure Hunter as part of the Meteor Storm promotion added on 21 January 2016. When used it will give 33% more experience in a chosen skill than a huge prismatic lamp, or 100% more if the skill chosen is one of the player's five lowest skills. If the player's Dungeoneering, Invention, and/or Slayer level is less than 120 those will count as lower than any level 99 skill.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 5 January 2021 (Update):
- patch 6 February 2017 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with meteorites stating the incorrect amount of XP given.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before an update on 12 January 2017 the experience boosts were 25% and 75%.
- On the day of release the lowest seven skills got the 75% boost. This was presumably due to a bug.