Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||24 July 2006 (Update)|
|Examine||The craziest house I ever did see!|
|NPC ID||4512, 21225|
|doc • Talk page|
Berty is the house in which Baba Yaga lives and runs her shop. Admittedly most houses do not have names, however this house is surprisingly unique in that it is non-stationary. The house actually walks around on a pair of chicken legs.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 28 September 2011 (Update):
- Some missing polygons have been replaced on the underside of Baba Yaga's house.
- patch 9 August 2011 (Update):
- Baba Yaga's house no longer has random terrain visible in the distance.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Russian-Slavic mythology, Baba Yaga was a witch who lived in a house with fowl's feet, which Baba Yaga is based on.
- Certain spells such as High Level Alchemy cannot be cast while inside Berty. Trying to cast them will yield the message "You can't cast that spell in here."
- Berty was featured in a quiz question in the Runescape Quiz #4 poll.
- There is a glitch where when you enter the house, sometimes you will appear outside of the house along with Baba Yaga. You cannot move, and the only way out is to teleport. This glitch has not been fixed.
- The Construction pet is a miniature version of Berty.
- When teleporting away from the inside the house, the world may still be shaking upon arrival. This only happens when 'Loading screens' are disabled in a player's settings.
|Part 5 of the Fremennik quest series|
|Part 9 of the Fremennik quest series|