This article is about the chicken used in the 2011 Halloween event. For the animal, see Horse
Horses is a form-changing chicken seen during the Hallowe'en 2011 event. He belongs to Frank, and was adopted by Frank after he found Horses falling from the sky on fire and nursed him back to health when nobody wanted to take him in.
He was one of the first few chickens Avalani used to test the citadel creation ritual, and during the experiment four of those chickens were merged into one, resulting in Horses.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- Horses' name was given to him by Frank because "every horseman needs a horse."
- The examine text for red form of Horses's examine info is a reference to The Incredible Hulk.
- Horses' habit of moving in an L-shape references the moving patterns of the Knight (which is depicted as a horse) piece during a game of chess. Frank actually mentions this when talked to prior to helping him.
- Horses' four forms' names are the same as the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death).
- The name 'Horses' could also be a reference to the way horses are wanted in RuneScape. This is similar to the toy horsey.