|Release date||14 March 2016 (Update)|
|Has a 2% per rank higher chance of successfully gathering items. However, while mining you have a 2% chance per rank of mining an additional ore.
This perk has an increased success rate on level 20 items.
|Infobox • Talk page|
- When used while Mining, the perk yields a higher chance of receiving double ores.
- In Archaeology, the perk increases the chance of obtaining materials while excavating. It does not affect the chance of obtaining a material while screening soil.
- In Woodcutting and Fishing, it increases the success chance of each action (it multiplies the 'highchance' and 'lowchance' - see Woodcutting#Mechanics and Fishing#Mechanics for exact details).
Sources[edit | edit source]
|Material||Rarity||Perk ranks with X materials|
|Standard gizmo||Ancient gizmo|
Suggested gizmos[edit | edit source]
|Gizmo layout||Possible perks|
|Chance increases with and level 120. Chance for Honed 6 is 89.95% or 1/1.11 chance.|
|Chance increases with and level 120. Chance for Honed 6,Furnace 1 is 29.08% or 1/3.43 chance.|
|Chance increases with and level 120. Chance for Honed 6,Prosper is 18.69% or 1/5.35 chance.|
|Chance increases with and level 120. Chance for Honed 6,Fortune 1 is 4.96% or 1/20.1 chance.|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 19 April 2021 (Update):
- patch 18 May 2020 (Update):
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Honed 6 from activating while Mining.
- patch 28 May 2019 (Update):
- Players who have the honed perk active when trying to complete Boric's tasks will now find the extra ores are counted towards the tally. Previously they were ignored.