Holy biscuits are a stackable food that can be obtained from all levels of Treasure Trails, though higher level Treasure Trails yield greater amounts at a time. It heals 250 life points and restores 10 Prayer points per biscuit eaten. These are not tradeable, and are normally only obtainable through Treasure Trails, with a maximum of 200 owned at once. However, more could be obtained as a reward from the 2012 and 2013 Christmas events if looted from a Snow impling, and from clue scrolls obtained during the Customer Support week in 2016, 2017 and 2018.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 3 January 2013 (Update):
- Biscuits no longer restore prayer points when they haven't been eaten.
- During the 2012 Christmas event, players could exchange a Gift of Giving (inactive) with another player to get them. Free players could obtain this members-only object this way.
- If used on Vic the trader, he says: "Ah, yes! I vant! I vant a yummy biscuit!"
- They were previously known as biscuits before being renamed to holy biscuits with the update on 11 February 2019, which introduced regular biscuits that can be made with the Cooking skill.