|Release||4 August 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||12 coins|
|Low alch||8 coins|
|These tasty biscuits have god symbols on them.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Holy biscuits are a stackable food that can be obtained from all levels of Treasure Trails, though higher level Treasure Trails yield greater amounts at a time. It heals 250 life points and restores 10 Prayer points per biscuit eaten. These are not tradeable, and are normally only obtainable through Treasure Trails, with a unknown maximum. It was once thought you could only have 200 owned at once. However, more could be obtained as a reward from the 2012 and 2013 Christmas events if looted from a snow impling, from clue scrolls obtained during the Customer Support week in 2016, 2017, and 2018, or from Sandy Clue Scrolls obtained during the Summer Beach Party in 2018 and 2020.
With the normal maximum they allow 50,000 life points and 2000 Prayer points in one slot. However the healing per bite is very low, only 25% more than purple sweets.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Casket (CS Week)||N/A||2–100||Common||N/A|
|Reward casket (easy)||Easy||2–27||Common||N/A|
|Reward casket (elite)||Elite||2–27||Common||N/A|
|Reward casket (hard)||Hard||2–27||Common||N/A|
|Reward casket (master)||Master||2–27||Common||N/A|
|Reward casket (medium)||Medium||2–27||Common||N/A|
|Sandy Casket (red)||N/A||100||Unknown||N/A|
|Security casket (CS Week)||N/A||100||Common||N/A|
|Security casket (CS Week)||N/A||100||Unknown||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||89.0%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 11 February 2019 (Update):
- patch 3 January 2013 (Update):
- Biscuits no longer restore prayer points when they haven't been eaten.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The biscuits bear the familiar star symbol of Saradomin, the horns symbol of Zamorak, and the root symbol of Guthix.
- During the 2012 Christmas event, players could exchange a Gift of Giving (inactive) with another player to get them. Free players could obtain this members-only object this way.
- If used on Vic the trader, he says: "Ah, yes! I vant! I vant a yummy biscuit!"
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ RuneScape. 10,000 Hard Clue Loots - RuneScape Stream Highlight (Twitch.tv livestream). 13 May 2015.*