Hofuthand (armour and weapons)
|Hofuthand (armour and weapons)|
|Release date||26 November 2007 (Update)|
|Examine||He's travelled a long way.|
|Infobox • (multi) • Talk page|
Hofuthand is a member of the Grand Exchange and the only dwarf involved in the business. He gives players the current average market value of some weapons and armour in the Grand Exchange. He does not, however, give the values of lower level items such as mithril and iron equipment.
Hofuthand's business requires a good deal of thinking, so he always seems to be deep in thought. Because of this, he doesn't say much about himself; although, based on his clothing, he is almost certainly from the dwarven capital city of Keldagrim. It seems he was sent by the Consortium to establish trade with the humans in Varrock. The exact reason for this is unknown, but based on the dwarves' recent involvement with the Dorgeshuun, it seems that the dwarves seek to establish ties with more of the world's races.
Hofuthand has a small role in the Tortle Combat miniquest.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- Updated ores and combat items in NPC guide prices within the grand exchange.
- patch 23 September 2009 (Update):
- Corrected the examine messages when talking to Hotfuthand at the Grand Exchange
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There was a glitch with the Common Item Costs: Armour and weapons, in which all items when examined would be listed as an Adamant full set.
- He and Thaki were the only dwarves that did not use the RuneScape 2 dwarf model until the release of Birthright of the Dwarves.