|Release date||6 December 2011 (Update)|
|Loyalty Points||4,000 points|
|Wearing a kilt requires a truly brave heart.|
|These cosmetics will not display |
in PvP-enabled areas.
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Highland outfit is an outfit that can be purchased from Solomon's General Store. It was formerly an item set available through the Members Loyalty Programme. Once the cosmetic override set is unlocked the player may reclaim the item set and use the free recolour options via the Loyalty Programme Shop.
It consists of:
|Head||Highland war paint||Male||Highland war paint|
|Body||Highland top||Male||Highland shirt|
|Legs||Highland kilt||Male||Highland kilt|
|Feet||Highland boots||Male||Highland boots|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 1 April 2019 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where buying Aztec outfit via solomons store enabled reclaim of Highland outfit and vice versa.
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- All loyalty outfits can now be reclaimed when stored in a dragon keepsake box.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This outfit was previously known as the Highlander outfit.
- The description of the outfit is a reference to the movie "Braveheart".
- This outfit resembles traditional Scottish kilts.