Jump to navigation Jump to search
December[edit | edit source]
- 16 December
- Wintumber Warmer has been added to Lumbridge Crater with activities unavailable until the event starts.
- The Goebie mask is now transforming you into a Goebie with a Santa hat.
- Some low-level Thieving stalls formerly found in Taverley have been added north of the Combat Academy along with a guard and a master farmer.
- 2 December
- A graphical issue with Vindicta's dragon breath not rendering or rendering incorrectly has been resolved.
November[edit | edit source]
- 25 November
- Ground mud runes are now tradeable on the Grand Exchange and to other players.
- The animal buyers at player-owned farm have received a "quick-sell animals" option, and the old "talk to" option is replaced by the "Sell Animals" option.
- Selecting advertising player-owned farm animals with Granny Potterington has been updated to use a dedicated interface instead of chat options, and the ability to return to word of mouth has been removed.
- Manor Farm breeding log has been renamed to animal breeding log.
- A second purchasable upgrade to the storm barn was added to the game.
- Double Escape and Surge abilities' cooldowns have been updated so that both charges' cooldowns act independently instead of the second activation triggering a full cooldown for the ability.
- An on-screen popup message showing the time left on an Adrenaline potion's cooldown now appears when attempting to drink any adrenaline potion variant while on cooldown.
- Swamp lizard items and creatures have been renamed to green salamanders.
- Swamp lizard quota ticket has been renamed to green salamander quota ticket.
- Swamp lizard portal has been renamed to green salamander portal.
- 4-dose stamina potions have been renamed from 'stamina (4)' to 'stamina potion (4)'.
- 18 November
- Crushed gem is now classified as a free-to-play-item.
- 11 November
- Colossal chests have been added to the Premier Club Vault.
- 4 November
- Cinder cores have been added to the game.
October[edit | edit source]
- 28 October
- 22 October
- The shadowy egg has had its Grand Exchange price adjusted.
- 21 October
- 7 October
- The dummy pickaxe has been changed into golden mattock with new destroy text, examine text, and inventory icon, and its "swing" option has been changed into "excavate".
- A medium Hunter XP lamp has been added as a reward for completing Father and Son.
- Event noticeboards have been added, referencing Mental Health Awareness Week.
September[edit | edit source]
- 16 September
- 9 September
- The brilliant alchemist's amulet (charged) now tells you, via a message in chat, how many charges are remaining and the amount of coins you received.
- 2 September
- The Bank PIN interface has different colours for the buttons.
- The interface of items with teleport-options has received a lighter text and different colour for the buttons.
- The buff and debuff bar have had their font style updated.
- The Crafting level requirement to craft most soft leather and wizard items has been reduced to 1.
- The number of spider silks needed to craft a spider silk shield has been reduced from three to two.
- The rabbits on Etceteria, bunnies, Franscisco, Juan, Madoc and Roberto have been graphically updated.
- The models used for most surface world sheep, those on Zanaris, golden sheep, li'l lambs, rams and Super Cows have been updated.
- Godric has been graphically updated.
- Buffs like overloads and dragonfire protection now fade in and out when they are about to wear off.
August[edit | edit source]
- 27 August
- 12 August
July[edit | edit source]
- 30 July
- Many interfaces become disabled when interacting with Summer Skill Off skilling stations.
- 29 July
- The two options buttons and the preferences buttons in the categories interface of Treasure Hunter interface have been graphically updated.
- Some of the rabbits in the Lumbridge Crater have been replaced with common brown rabbits from player-owned farm.
- The Constitution cape's perk no longer works when placed on the Max or Completionist capes, instead now working from the bank or cape rack.
- Event noticeboards have been added, showing Summer Skill Off community event.
- 22 July
- 15 July
- 10 July
- 8 July
- A new teleport (Anachronia Teleport) has been added to the Magic Spellbook.
- Ruby harvests, sapphire glacialis, snowy knights, black warlocks, green salamanders, orange salamanders, red salamanders and black salamanders have been graphically updated.
- The freecam sliders now have visible number values assigned to them.
- The thermal bath effect now has a buff on the buff bar.
- The chipped teletab interface now has ten options as opposed to the previous five options.
- Thomas was added to the Blue Moon Inn.
- 1 July
- The disassembling sound effect from players nearby can now be heard.
June[edit | edit source]
- 24 June
- 17 June
- 10 June
- Armour spikes were given a new inventory icon.
- 3 June
May[edit | edit source]
- 28 May
- 20 May
- 13 May
- The "Get More Keys" interface on Treasure Hunter has been changed into visually different "Out of Keys" interface for some players.
April[edit | edit source]
- 16 April
- 15 April
- 8 April
- 1 April
March[edit | edit source]
- Prismatic lamps now leave the following message on the player's chat when opened:
- 25 March
- Incense burnerss were added to every player's toolbelt.
- 11 March
- 7 March
- 4 March
February[edit | edit source]
- 25 February
- A new quest, Curse of the Black Stone, has been released.
- Astellarn's life points have been reduced to 250,000.
- Soul Split now works against black crystals in the Seiryu boss fight.
- An azure key, which is used to find a trunk key and open a trunk inside the Temple of Aminishi, is added to the game.
- The north-eastern part of Aminishi is now accessible.
- 18 February
- 14 February
- The prizes shown in the Treasure Hunter information interface no longer uses item sprites. It now uses 3D models.
January[edit | edit source]
- 21 January
- 7 January
- The button for Treasure Hunter has been changed for some players.
- The coal obtained from the modified blacksmith's helmet is now noted.
- The text that informs players that they do not have inventory space to harvest from a divine location is now in dark red warning message with a pop-up instead of just white message in the chat box.
- Superheat Item no longer gives experience when cast with an explorer's ring 4. This was fixed the next week.
- The fires on various torches have been graphically updated and now use particle effects.
- Sani has been graphically updated.
- The hammers held by Anton, barge workmen, carpenters, Charnak, Derrik, Donovan the Family Handyman, Dunstan, Musa the Smith, Roger Murray, Seddu, shipyard workers and Thakkrad Sigmundson have been graphically updated.
- The ice trolls on Fremennik Isles and in Jatizso dungeon mine are no longer aggressive.
- Smelting corrupted ore during the Voice of Seren no longer gives swamp tar.
- The TokTz-Ket-Dill quest now requires an adamant pickaxe or higher rather than a runite pickaxe or higher.
- The mineable version of the lava geyser has been renamed from "Lava geyser" to "Solid lava geyser".
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Jagex. Mod Timbo's Twitter account. 21 October 2019. (Archived from the original on 22 October 2019.) Mod Timbo: "I've adjusted tons of guide prices on the GE which were out of sync. The full list for you to look at is below. This isn't *every* out of sync guide price on the GE but is largely the worst offenders."
- ^ https://reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/b80hxs/arc_journal_wont_teleport_to_port_sarim_if_you
- ^ https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/ayej7p/102m_gp_drop_from_wishing_well_bush_fruits_atm
- ^ There's a new quest, Curse of the Black Stone, released today..*