|Release||5 June 2017 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will need to find another out in the world.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|One of the strongest and most resistant precious stones in existence.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Hetite stone is one of the Jewels of the Elid found in the Sophanem Slayer Dungeon. Collecting all 16 gems grants the Jewelled Scarab pet and completes the Rock and Roll achievement. The location is random for everyone, and it only spawns while on a corrupted creatures or soul devourers task. The hetite stone appears as a red dot on the minimap.
Possible locations include:
- The crocodile akh area, north of the Font of Elidinis
- The crocodile akh area, south of the Font of Elidinis
- East of the gorilla akh area, south of the Font of Elidinis
Hint given in the journal: This gem is held by a sympathetic Menaphite guard, but they've been home ill with a strange corrupting affliction.
Achievement[edit | edit source]
- Rock and Roll ( 25) – Recover the Grand Library's collection of valuable and unique gemstones.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Hetite stone was formerly known as wavecrest opal, introduced to the game on 10 October 2016, but was unused. It was re-purposed and renamed with the release of Menaphos.
- The gem is named after Het, one of the minor gods of the Menaphite Pantheon.