|Release date||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|No. of stores/banks||1|
|Required level||Finished Heroes' Quest|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Heroes' Guild is located between Taverley and Burthorpe. The guild is only accessible to members who have completed the Heroes' Quest. The dragon mace and dragon battleaxe and their off-hand counterparts can be bought here, and amulets of glory and rings of wealth can be recharged in the Fountain of Heroes in the dungeon beneath the guild.
Transportation[edit | edit source]
- Players may teleport to their player-owned house in Taverley using the House Teleport spell. It will only work if the player's house is located in Taverley or if the player uses a chipped house teleport.
- Use the Home Teleport spell to teleport to Burthorpe and run south-east, or to Taverley and run north.
- A games necklace can teleport players to the Burthorpe Troll Invasion area. Each necklace has eight charges.
- A combat bracelet can teleport players to the Warriors' Guild in western Burthorpe.
- The balloon transport system can be used to fly to Taverley. Using the balloons requires at least partial completion of the Enlightened Journey quest.
Features[edit | edit source]
Ground floor[edit | edit source]
First floor[edit | edit source]
Happy Heroes' H'emporium[edit | edit source]
Helemos owns the Happy Heroes' H'emporium shop on this floor. He sells the main-hand and off-hand dragon battleaxe for 200,000 coins each and the main-hand and off-hand dragon mace for 50,000 coins each. However, the weapons are significantly cheaper on the Grand Exchange.
Second floor[edit | edit source]
The second floor of the Heroes' Guild has a table with six chairs around it, which three of the Signature Heroes sit at and two stand around, and a pair of chests which may be searched. These do not yield items anymore; however, they used to give trivial items such as pots and broken glass. The only signature hero not present is The Raptor.
Basement[edit | edit source]
Heroes' Guild Mine[edit | edit source]
Fountain of Heroes[edit | edit source]
The Fountain of Heroes is in a small alcove near the end of the cave farthest from the ladder. The fountain used to be located on the ground floor where the statues are now, but it was moved when the Burthorpe Games Room and its associated teleport with the games necklace made its debut. The fountain can be used to recharge all amulets of glory and rings of wealth equipped or in the inventory.
Known members[edit | edit source]
The following NPCs are known members of the guild, confirmed either through conversation and/or being sighted inside.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 April 2015 (Update):
- The statue of Arrav in the Burthorpe Heroes' Guild has been graphically updated.
- patch 9 June 2014 (Update):
- It is once again possible to descend the stairs on the roof of the Heroes Guild.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Xenia claims to have contacts within the Heroes' Guild who have informed her of other members of the guild, namely the player.
|XP lamp rewards|