Herblore supplies are looted in Wilderness Warbands. They will give Herblore experience once given to Quercus, who is just north-west of the Grand Exchange.
If any number of Herblore supplies (or any Warband supplies) are in inventory whilst in the Wilderness, being attacked by any level of player in Multi-way combat is possible. Additionally, teleport on members' worlds with supplies in your inventory is not possible, and logging out in the Wilderness with supplies will cause them to disappear. If a safe area is entered, all held supplies would have "(untradeable)" added to their name and not appear for anyone else if the player dies.
template = Template:Wilderness Warband Calc
form = dlf
result = dlr
param = 1|Level||int|1-120
|Herblore Supplies Calculator
|Calculator is loading...
|0 Experience Points
|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 19 February 2018 (Update):
- Players are no longer able to teleport to Zanaris through fairy rings when carrying Warband supplies.
- patch 21 September 2015 (Update):
- Swapping to a free-to-play world with Wilderness Warbands supplies will now remove the items from the player.
- patch 27 January 2014 (Update):
- Warband supplies will now vanish upon logging in to a free world.