Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||18 September 2017 (Update)|
|Destroy||You must manufacture another one at an Invention workbench.|
|When added to a herb patch, this handy device will protect it from death and disease.|
|Exchange||14,628 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
A herb protector is an item that can be used on a herb patch to ensure that there is no chance of the planted herb becoming diseased. The herb protector may be applied to a patch either before or after planting the herb, and can be applied whether the patch has been composted or not. The herb protector is not permanent and is consumed when the herb is fully grown.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Research: Herb protector|
|Organic parts||30||492||[r 1]14,760|
|Healthy components||2||66,812||[r 2]133,624|
- ^ Price based on the average cost per material of several items. See RS:Material prices § Organic parts for details.
- ^ Price based on the GE value of Carbon black as the cheapest price per component. See RS:Material prices § Healthy components for details.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- update 7 November 2022 (Update):
- The contents of the patches will no longer die. Instead, the diseased patch will remain in this state until cured.
- patch 4 February 2019 (Update):
- It is now possible to use a herb protector on a herb patch whilst having a greenfingers aura active.