Quick guide for Helping Laniakea
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Embarking on an adventure[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Laniakea at either base camp on Anachronia or the south-eastern part of the island (using Slayer cape).
- Collect the following items (can be quickly collected in order by following the agility course counter-clockwise, see pictures below):
- Old spring by searching crates next to The Stormbreaker.
- A shimmering feather from the strange bird that can be found on the southern (middle) peninsula of the island.
- Collect a block of stone by investigating a rock south of Laniakea's second location, at the south-eastern part of the island.
- A jungle vine, found by investigating the dense jungle vines north-west and across the river from the eastern most overgrown idol in the north-eastern corner of the island. It cannot be obtained from the nearby overgrown idols.
- Ancient arbuck, found by investigating the strange foliage east of the entrance to the Herby Werby D&D.
- Collect an immaculate jungle stick by doing the following:
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Create a custom jungle fishing rod by combining the immaculate jungle stick with the jungle vine.
- Create herby meat by combining ancient arbuck and raw arcane apoterrasaur meat.
- Create a custom fishing lure by combining herby meat, the shimmering feather, and the old spring.
- Go to the strange fishing spot found on the west side of the island (see the picture below) and fish for fugu. The entrance that leads to the fishing spot is west of venomous dinosaurs.
- Return to Laniakea and give her the fugu.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Helping Laniakea is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.