Extensions let us customise how our installation of MediaWiki looks and functions. We use standard and custom extensions, click an extension below for more information about it. The following is an abridged list of extensions used (see Special:Version for a complete list):
- RSLookup Facilitates finding RuneScape entities using their ids or names (used for in game integration)
- Semantic MediaWiki Stores page data in machine readable and easily accessible ways
- Scribunto Allows template to leverage Lua code
See also[edit source]
- Special:Version Lists all the installed extensions and the versions installed, as well as the authors etc.
- Extensions on MediaWiki for more information on extensions and what is available.