Helmet of trials
|Helmet of trials|
|Release||15 March 2010 (Update)|
|Destroy||Before Heart of Stone: You can get another one from Xenia in Lumbridge.|
After: You can get another one from Ilona in Lumbridge.
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always lost|
|A helmet of epic accomplishment for a hero with 300 Quest Points.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The helmet of trials is a decorative helmet that may be received from Xenia, or Ilona after Heart of Stone, in the Lumbridge Cemetery. It can only be obtained when players have gained a total 300 quest points. It is silver on the outside and blue in the middle.
However, unlike the quest point cape this requirement will not increase – once players have obtained the helmet of trials, they will always be able to wear it. The helmet has no bonuses, so it has no purpose other than to show achievement.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 24 November 2010 (Update):
- The 300QP Helmet of trials now renders correctly in the photo booth.
- update 23 March 2010 (Update):
- You can now store the Helmet of Trials and Mask of Dragith Nurn, both from The Blood Pact, in your POH costume room.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- At the time of release, all quests in the game needed to be completed in order to wear it, due to the game only having 300 possible quest points at the time. With the release of A Void Dance on 10 August 2010, the helmet can be obtained without completing any grandmaster quests.
- Wearing this helm and talking to Radimus Erkle will cause him to say the following: "Ah, is that the Helmet of Trials I see? When Xenia asked me to make this helmet, I did wonder who would be worthy of such prestige. Had I known it was you I wouldn't have questioned it. You've already proven yourself to be quite the hero, and the Legends' Guild is proud to count you among its number. Heh, all this talk of heroism and adventure reminds me of the good old days. These old bones saw some great adventures."
- Wearing the helmet of trials and talking to Achietties will cause her to say the following: "Ah, you must be the mighty adventurer that Xenia was telling me about. You've likely had some great adventures. As much as I'd love to chat about them, I'm afraid I'm on guard here and can't be distracted from my work. Perhaps you can tell me about your adventures another time."