Helm of neitiznot
|Helm of neitiznot|
|Release||6 February 2007 (Update)|
|Quest item||The Fremennik Isles|
|High alch||30,000 coins|
|Low alch||20,000 coins|
|A gift from Neitiznot's Burgher.|
|Exchange||37,433 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The helm of neitiznot is a members piece of armour with mid-level stat bonuses, additionally being one of the few helms to offer prayer bonuses. It is a reward for completing The Fremennik Isles quest and requires a Defence level of 55 to wear.
It is tradeable, although players may only equip the helm if they have completed The Fremennik Isles quest. If the helm is lost, Mawnis Burowgar sells a new helm for 50,000 coins.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||196.6||PvM: 1.1%||PvP: 2.0625%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Melee armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||39.5%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 28 April 2009 (Update):
- Adjusted the checks to see if you can purchase another Helm of Neitiznot if you'd lost it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Upon release, casting the High Level Alchemy spell on it would give more coins than it costs to buy; however, this was swiftly noticed and corrected by Jagex.
- For the first several days after the damage soaking update, enchanted helmets did not give the same soaking bonus as normal helmets.
- Prior to an update on 4 June 2018, the helm of neitiznot (e) could be obtained by letting Pikkupstix enchant a normal helm (level 45 Summoning required). The player could then use up to 90 combat scrolls on it, giving it a brighter hue, and turning it into a helm of neitiznot (charged).
|Part 6 of the Fremennik quest series|